Beginning of the end?

Well its been a while since my blogging antics stopped, about time I started again. So whats different this time? Since I am soon to be a graduate I thought it would be good to put some thoughts down on the progression from now and throughout the rest of my career; diary up my life so to say.

Time has flown by, university is almost over. I am writing this with only 2 more exams left; worryingly enough it has only just occurred to me that the student life is soon to end and only the big bad world outside remains. Why not a doctorate some may ask? Well simply I need to venture out and explore, make some money and grow up.

There comes a point in life where you ask yourself: What have I really achieved? What is left on my bucket list? To be frank: Nothing and Everything. The time has come to get my lazy butt out of gear 1 and into some higher ones.

Life at university has been amazing though; made good friends, some buddies, some foodies, a lot of ravers but most importantly the close ones. Any enemies? Who knows. I've been a fox, spent a shit loads of money, travelled a bit and slept on a pavement. I really didn't expect some of many things to happen back when university was starting. For all those who have been apart of it: my classmates, my friends it has been awesome, memories never forgotten.

So what now? The short answer: to smash the last 2 exams, graduate (maybe dance on stage), get lean and sexy but most importantly a job. Times are tough and the struggle is real.

I guess the open road is ahead...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now that you've mentioned it, may I request your next blog post to be about the time u spent sleeping on the pavement lol - Moe

    ReplyDelete