Adventures of the Compass Group & more.

So knowing that I failed both RGL and Bouygues; I went back on the grind. It was literally like dishing out applications and CV's like it was a Chinese buffet, how ironic. You know those kung fu fight films where they start throwing the plates at each other like frisbees? Well its almost like that without the kling klang and smashing with of white china.

Either way I guess hard work pays off - before you jump the gun, I haven't been hired just yet. Although I have officially got my Masters in Civil Engineering. -woop woop-

I would say its been a week or two since I applied to Compass Group. Great news I passed the online SHL tests and now I've got scheduled video interviews. Video interviews quite different from what I'm used to actually. Its going to be like talking to my computer in hope for a job; Macbook Pro hire me please. Awesome though, its been a while since I have done any of those online SHL tests. It really put my brain back into thinking, the little almost non-existing brain cells jump started back into action, like a horror movie where the ghoul jumps out from behind and you scream AHHHHH.

So video interview, do I need to suit up. Obviously the answer is yes, but how far do I have to take it? Do I have to wear pants? I mean I could just wear the shirt and tie and thats all the webcam is going to show. Might have to give a cheeky strip show if it comes down to it.  Either way its good to have another interview, it gives me hope, like the light far far away at the end of the tunnel.

If only I was minted and I didn't need to work for make a living... bleh...

Its time to get off this toilet seat and head to the gym. Until next time.

Plates for all to throw




1 comment: